Helloo~ Another stayhome saturday for me today. BORING.
Dad has to work.. Anyway gonna go shop for sb[s] lol and clothes i think. :)
Yep. An update about ytd.. Ytd was the last day of school, officially ACTUALLY but it's not cus we're having bridging programmes for different subjects ESPECIALLY amaths so kinda stressful huh~
For the first 2 weeks! Or rather, first 1 and a half week. Yea.
The retainee in my class in adli. Sad huh? He's a rather funny guy to me lah so it's like one malay guy missing from my class. Rather weird.
Think it's kinda biased in a way? Cus the retainees in e1 and e2 are 'pushed up' to sec4? Not sure.
Yea had the boring awards day ytd hahaha I WANNA GET THE COLOURS AWARD! Hai. Can't though.. :l
Cleaned up the class room after that. Lol we had this set of twin towers which was just chairs stacked up high up until it reached the ceiling. Hahahah.
Went for artivity nite after that. Yep quite funny especially dunearn idol. Lol. Huiwen my idol!! XP
Hang out after that. Ouracha and her sis looked so closed. :) So sweet.
Had supper after that waha. Kinda mean feeling weird bahbah think you don't get what i mean but nevermind.
I need more clothes. :l
Something reminded me of something. And that something made me sad. Don't wanna be soft-hearted and apologise. Don't wanna lose someone so special either...
Urgh.
Eliza hit my chest. Wahlao Lol painful lor. :l
Oh i love dmb :)
Saturday, October 30, 2004
Previous Posts
- Wow. Thanks man. [I think you know who you are] :)...
- Hiiiiiiiiii~ Firstly, NOTE TO SOPHINA ___ (what'...
- PONTANG! HAhAHAHAHA. Eliza, Ouracha and me all pon...
- Hm. Maia is out. Yea i know it's rather late blogg...
- Went to wildwildwet today. :) FUN~ Just that this ...
- HIIIIII. I'm bored. :l Can someone entertai...
- Whoa. I'm a good girl today. :) Nah i didn't study...
- I UPDATED! WHERE IS IT?!?! okay anyway THE EXAMS ...
- WEOEOEOEOEOWNUXTTASKJFGKDJkjfjadfa urm, okay. i w...
- :)
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home